Audition for selecting participants in Programme "Dil Se Naachein Indiawaale" ("DSNI"/ "Program") is being Organized by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (Company) and is open to individuals, groups, couples or participants in any number, between the age of 5 and 80 yrs. Participation in this Contest by any minor Participant(s) will be deemed to have been participated with prior consent and knowledge of the minor Participant's parents/legal guardians.
By virtue of registration of the applicant/Participant acknowledges to have understood the terms of participation of this Program and hereby agrees to the the terms and conditions as detailed herein and undertakes to adhere as follows:
- Participant shall submit valid Proof of age and nationality (Birth Certificate and School Certificate) as may be required by the Company and 2 passport size photographs during the audition to be conducted by the Organizer appointed by the Company.
- The registration does not guarantee the selection or participation of the Applicant in the Audition and selection or rejection shall be as per at the sole discretion of theCompany.
The participation at his/her own costs shall remain present for the audition at the venue and time schedules as will be informed to the Participants.
- In the event of multiple registrations made by one Applicant, the first complete registration shall only be considered by the Company/Organizers. In the event an Applicant has been auditioned once, he/she shall not have the right to attend any further auditions unless selected in the first audition and so required by the Company/Organizers.
- The applicant agrees not to have been bound by any contract or arrangement which may prohibit him/her from entering into a management contract, recording contract and/or merchandising contract or performance contract.
- Entry of participant in one stage of the audition/show shall not entitle his/her the entry in subsequent stage of audition/show. The Company reserves its right to disqualify and/or exclude, in its sole and absolute discretion, any participant from any stage of audition without assigning any reason therefore.
- Participants are permitted to use songs/music only from YRF, Sony Music and T Series labels.
- Organizer shall be allowed/entitled to use the videos, photographs, cutouts, information pertaining to the Participant's, shoot reality bytes from/related to participant, his/her friends and family members, personal photographs and other available information.
- Participants in the contest will no way be connected to the channel, the Company, its parent Company or any of Essel Group of Companies.
- Participation by anyone shall be rejected, if it is found that the participants have provided wrong information to the Company.
- Participant shall follow all directions/rules and regulations framed or given by the Company in connection with the contest.
- Each participant shall participate voluntarily and at his/ her own risk and agrees not to make any claims against the Company/Organizers on any account whatsoever in relation to the said participation and contest. The Company/Organizers shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or any form of physical or mental harm or injury caused to the Participant/guardian in any manner whatsoever.
- For the purpose of participation, all expenses if any, including travelling and lodging cost and expense by the Participants and its associate including sending of SMS and making phone calls shall be borne exclusively by the Participants.
- OUR SELECTION PROCESS IS FREE OF COST AND WE DO NOT CHARGE FOR ANY SELECTIONS OF CANDIDATES AT ANY STAGE.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY PERSON ASKING FOR FEES TO HELP YOU FOR THE SELECTION EITHER BY PHONE OR MESSAGE ARE NOT AUTHENTICATED CALLS AND MAY BE FRAUD.
- The participant agrees, confirms and warrants that he/she shall have no right, title, interest or other claim whatsoever over his performance / work / photos / videos submitted or created during the audition/registration and the copyright in the same shall rest with the Organizer in perpetuity for the entire world.
- Company/Organizer shall not be responsible in any way in an event of cancellation, discontinuance and/or postponement of the audition or Program.
- If the Participant is selected as one of the Winner and is required to travel alongwith any person(s) accompanying him/her agrees to travel at their own risk and shall take appropriate medical Insurance at their own cost.
- The contest may be discontinued or terminated by the Company at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Participant undertakes to provide and/or execute any documents as may be deemed necessary by the Company/Organizer to effectively carry out his/her obligations for the audition under the contest and/or T&C.
- The Company reserves the right to modify the rules and/or the terms and conditions from time to time without any prior/public notice by posting the applicable terms and conditions on its website.
- The decision of the Company shall be final and binding on the Participant. No disputes regarding the participations/rejection/broadcast or rights of the Participant will be entertained by the Company at any point of time.
- Organizer shall not be bound or the Participant shall not be entitled to any remuneration, fee, reimbursements of cost or any payments of whatsoever nature for the work done.
- All rights reserved by Company.
I/We have read the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereinabove/I have been explained the above terms and conditions. I/We agree to Abide by the Rules/Terms and Conditions for participation of the Applicant.